The Piscataqua Riverfest is organized by the Gundalow Company in Portsmouth, NH. The tax id is 02-0598530. You can reach our staff at 603-433-9505 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our physical office and mailing address are at 60 Marcy St., Portsmouth, NH 03801.
This event is held in multiple locations:
- The Piscataqua Riverfest Boat Show on the grounds of the Strawbery Banke Museum – 14 Hancock St, Portsmouth.
- Gundalow sails depart from the Sheafe Warehouse dock, at the end of the Water St. alley in Prescott Park
- “Around the Region” partners are located throughout Portsmouth and nearby towns
- There is not a main parking lot for the Piscataqua Riverfest, but there are many available lots in the area. Please see the City’s parking information page for locations, prices, and limits:
- Portsmouth has two parking garages downtown.
- Please read all street and parking lot signs carefully to understand potential limits and costs.
There are bike racks by the entrance to Strawbery Banke, and throughout Prescott Park.
The Piscatqua Riverfest is primarily in the region of Strawbery Banke, Prescott Park & Peirce Island. Point your GPS to our office nearby at 60 Marcy St or 14 Hancock St, Portsmouth. Please note that parking in this immediate area is limited.
Water Street may look enticing, but it is parking by permit only with enforcement.